Any of the packages can be expanded by adding shooting hours, increasing the number of retouched photos, or printing etc. Always open for new interesting and innovative ideas.
Photoshoot in the studio.
In my home studio, I make both classic business portraits on a paper background (white, gray, black, etc.) and less formal shots using various creative techniques and props.
- Staged shooting (maximum 1 h).
- 10-30 photos prepared for printing.
- Transfer finished photos via a cloud drivе.
1.Payment is made in 2 stages:
- After discussing with us by phone all the details, you make an advance payment of 15% of the total cost for its subsequent reservation. By making a prepayment, you show the seriousness of your intentions regarding the upcoming shooting and reserve time for yourself. If the photo shoot is canceled, the prepayment will not be refunded. Understand me correctly: by agreeing with you, I will book time on my schedule, and possibly refuse other clients, so it’s important for me to see that you don’t change your mind at the last moment.
- Full payment is due on the day the photo is taken before work begins.
2. Please do not be late! A standard photo session lasts 1-2 hours, starting from the time of booking, and not from the time of the actual start of our shooting. I want to spend all this time profitably in order to get the best possible result.
3. When ordering a photo session from me, you give permission to use the photos on my website, and I am grateful to you for this. However, I respect your personal life, and if you do not want me to use your photos on the site, please inform me in advance (before making a prepayment). In this case, the cost of the photo shoot will be higher (calculation is done individually).
4. The shelf life of the source files is 4 months from the date of shooting.